Sunday, August 3, 2008

Things #11

I really liked LibraryThing. One of the things I really liked was the recommendations it gave when you clicked on one of the books in your library. I love to read but am not the best at picking out books. Almost every book I read is a recommendation from someone. I also like that it gives you so many recommendations. With that many it would be hard for at least one not be one I would enjoy. This would be really cool to have your students create accounts and be able to use it to find other books choices and to talk with other students about the books they are reading. I went to two of the groups. I went to the Librarians the LibraryThing and the Girlybooks groups. I really thought this was a great way to keep up with people that have similar interest to myself and what they are reading and working on.

No comments: