Sunday, August 3, 2008

Thing # 13

This has been my favorite thing so far. I have found so many amazing things. This thing took me forever because I found myself stopping and working on lesson plans for when school starts because I was so excited about what I was finding. This is the first way teachers can use this tool. It is great way to find wodnerful ideas for your classrooms as well as share ideas. This can be a great resource for research because of the tagging it allows you to do. I loved this thing!

1 comment:

Alice Grabowski said...

I agree, del.icio.us is fantastic! My account is up to 6 pages already because it is just so easy to tag and save everything I like now. I even went back to our class from last session and went through the old discussions and captured a few that I thought I wanted about citations and so forth. Now I'm playing around with the organizing methods.