Friday, August 1, 2008

Thing # 7 Google

I love using Google for everything I can. One thing I have recently learned to use is Googledocs. Using Googledocs you can share files and have a groups of people working on a project all at once from different places. Every time someone edits the work the change appears on every ones screen. It is new and there are some glitches. However for the most part it is an amazing tool to use when collaborating. I also set up an iGoogle. I could not believe that in 30 seconds I have my own Google page. I knew you had the ability on other places to do things like that but to be able to do it in 30 seconds is what makes it wonderful. I had not ever seen Google Notebook before. This is something I could see my self using a lot. This would be great when looking for research information or even using it for personal items. I could see my self using this a lot when I want to copy directions to a place.

1 comment:

Jackie McNabb said...

I like Google for everything as well. However, after working on 23
things, I feel that I have only touched the surface of Google.
UHCL student: Jackie